ANF is providing scholarship for the poor and needy pursuing schooling and college degree courses.
Unike other scholarship organization ANF scholarship is provided for the complete academic career provided the student secures minimum 70 % in all his qualifying exams.
(1) Guidelines for applications for grants:
If you meet the following criteria, we may be able to help you:
- The ANF Scholarship is offered to financially poor and meritorious students of poor Community pursuing schooling and professional Bachelor degree courses.
- Scholarship will be awarded for complete acedemic year and will be continued for the next academic year if Scholar satisfies the Terms and condition of ANF.
- Based on the available funds ANF will decide the number of scholarships every year.
- The eligible candidates will be interviewed by a Selection Committee formed for this purpose.
Students applying for graduate scholarship should satisfy the following criteria.
- Age should not be more than 25 Years at the time of applying for sholarship.
- Candidate should have secured 60% marks in their previous examination.
- Candidate should be a regular student. Part time scholars are not eligible for scholarships.
- Candidates should not be in receipt of any other scholarship
(2) Attachments necessary for completion of the application form:
- Attested copy of the Birth Certificate.
- Attested copy of the previous academic year Mark sheets (Mark sheet should be attested by his / her school / College principal)
- Income Certificate of Father or Guardian.
- Certified true copy of certificate of admission / registration to a College or University with fee receipt.
- Duly attested Fee receipt detailing the expense for the complete acedemic year.
- Ration card copy
- One passport-size photograph (4cm X 6 cm)